Monday, May 16, 2011

One Week Away!

T-Minus 7 Days till departure. 

Wow, the date is coming up and I've had a lot going on lately!

Finals: Check.
RA Checkouts: Check.
Move home: Check
Unpack at home: Sorta Check?

There has been too much going on for me to be able to even process that I am going to Spain in 7 days! Now I also have to think that we are leaving and going to Minnesota on Wednesday. So I have to pack my bags tonight and tomorrow. That's making me a little anxious about leaving. It is definitely making me find my peace in God and not in stuff around me-- cause everything around me is going crazy! Hopefully, I'll be able to get everything done and relax on our way up to MN. On the way I plan on planning out my itinerary in Paris. Any places in Paris that I absolutely cannot miss other than the major places? I know Andy says you can't miss the Sewer Tour. Any other ideas?

And, good-bye 2011 graduates of Toccoa Falls College. You will be missed.

AG

No comments:

Post a Comment